Methodist University College Ghana is a private university in Ghana. It is located at Accra in the Greater Accra Region. It was established in October 2000 by the Methodist Church Ghana after being granted accreditation by the National Accreditation Board in August 2000.
The Information Technology Department of the Methodist University College Ghana seeks outstanding candidates for both full-time and part-time faculty positions to teach undergraduate/postgraduate courses in the field of Information Technology.
Candidates should demonstrate the capability to teach a wide range of undergraduate core and advanced computer science/information technology classes and labs.
Applicants must possess relevant professional knowledge and experience in at least two or more of the following areas:
• Networking and Communication Technologies;
• Object Oriented Programming with C++ and Java;
• Web Programming involving Client-side and Server-side scripting;
• Database development with practical knowledge in SQL;
• Computer Graphics and Animation with Adobe Creative Suite;
• Operating Systems Software;
• Cyber Security and Forensics;
• Artificial Intelligence and Data mining Technologies;
• Mobile Application Development;
• Microsoft Office Applications;
• E-Business Infrastructure Development;
• Advanced Multimedia Technologies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A terminal degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline is strongly preferred. A PhD is required to teach our Masters level courses.
• Preference will be given to those applicants with a degree in computer science or information technology or have demonstrated work experience in the course areas described above.
• Candidates who possess M.Phil. with considerable work experience in related areas may apply
Applications must Include a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, a teaching statement, names of three professional/teaching references and scanned copies of relevant certificates. Candidates must submit an online application to be considered an applicant for this position. Submit applications to: [email protected]
Join over 1K happy subscribers