As New Business Associate at Tutuka you be a part of our dynamic team responsible for developing new business in West Africa. You will leverage Tutuka’s experience and existing footprint in markets in Africa to sign up new clients, and help to promote a cashless environment, to make payments safe, easy and right.
We already have a global sales team at Tutuka who work either remotely or out of our Johannesburg, Bangkok or Dubai offices, and now we need you!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, disciplined and dedicated.
The role will entail:
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities focusing on wallet providers, banks and fintechs in West Africa.
- Establishing and maintaining strong partner relationships with card schemes, like Mastercard and Visa and other partners to drive sales
- Drive new business opportunities by working with the wider new business team and our partners payments
- Meet with prospective new clients, and take them through Tutuka’s product offering
- Work with these prospective clients to find the best solution that meets their needs, as well as the needs of their customers
- Build long-term relationships with clients and partners
- Experience of sales within the payments or technology industry
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Located in either in Senegal, Ivory Coast, Ghana or Cameroon
- Exposure to payment systems and software development is helpful
- Proven working experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest solutions
- A self-starter and proactive team player with a positive attitude. You get it done!
Lots of space to challenge yourself:
- Learning about how the payments industry works
- Working with global clients and partners
- Working across multiple teams
- Helping to grow our technology by understanding your customer’s needs, and conveying that into tangible product developments
What's in it for you:
- Working at the cutting edge of payment innovation
- International exposure and experience
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of Tutuka, then please get in touch and apply. \Tutuka looks to build strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.