ITRUS is an IT managed service provider supporting your IT systems and users so you stay up and running to meet your business goals. ITRUS is also a trusted partner for Fortinet, ESET, Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Cisco, Acronis, Grandstream, Microsoft and Poly (formerly Polycom). These brands allow us to provide solutions in the area of wired and wireless net...
Read more about this company
We are looking for a marketing intern to assist present IT Marketing Lead in connecting us to clients who need our services to be great. Our solutions are designed around these brands: ESET, MICROSOFT, KASPERSKY, CISCO, BITDEFENDER, GRANDSTREAM, FORTINET, ACRONIS, and POLYCOM.
Take a look at our requirements and if you are confident that you are the one, apply.
What you will be doing:
- Take initiative to identify new business opportunities and markets
- Attending seminars, conferences, trade shows and Client engagements on behalf of ITRUS
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone
calls, emails, and visits.
- Understanding the needs of Clients from the perspective of IT being a driver for business
- Designing and implementing sales/marketing ideas and campaigns
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand, and competition
- Reporting and documentation of marketing efforts
- Pulling in sales volumes and meeting financial targets
But first, you must have these competencies:
- Ongoing HND/Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Must have knowledge in Computer systems and technology trends
- Must be internet and social media savvy
- Should demonstrate the ability to sell
- Be able to use Microsoft Office Suite for work
- Ability to drive a manual transmission will make you more effective and mobile
Attitude and culture we are looking for:
- An opportunity spotter
- Ready to work. We are not looking for free riders
- Articulate and strong written communication skills
- Fluent in Social media marketing
- Sharp presentation and interpersonal skills
- Composed, pleasant personality and well-groomed
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to think on your feet
- Can work without being micro-managed and gets results