Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Remote: this is a remote role, work from wherever you want!
Full Time or Part Time: this role can be either full time or part time depending on what works best for you.
What You’ll Do At Deel
- Evaluate and select relevant software for running payroll incorporating Deel Product technology requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of payroll in Ghana, and other trained countries
- Prepare and reconcile internal payroll reports, ensuring compliance with local tax authorities
- Own all critical local payroll and HR processes - setting up involuntary deductions, support onboardings and offboardings of employees on record in your region
- Schedule payroll expenses collections and reconcile collections to expenses
- Assess and improve rapid growth processes and procedures, ensuring compliance.
- Stay informed of relevant local regulatory and policies changes, communicating and establishing key changes across teams
- Work cross-functionally to provide expertise on local payroll and HR matters in your region
- Answer complex payroll and HR related questions from employees and clients in your region
- Experience managing Technology and external Payroll providers an advantage
- Experience with implementation of new payrolls on an industry recognised payroll solution
- Experience in multiple country jurisdictions an advantage
- Experience with multiple payroll technologies an advantage
Some Key Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years payroll experience with experience in relevant country
- Strong working knowledge of local regulations and policies related to payroll
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines timely and accurately
- Strong verbal and written skills, to connect clients and align with various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, explaining complex issues at an understandable level
- Advanced knowledge of local payroll software solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.