They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics related to Software Engineering. For example Equivalence class partitioning, Assertions, Testability, High-Level Design, Abstraction, Technical representations, APIs, REST, Coupling, Cohesion, SOLID design principles, etc.
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary.
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the administrative.
- Designing technical manuals using simple language.
- Performing role-specific training on tools and programs each team uses daily.
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention.
- Prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc.
- Make sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by giving them teamwork.
- Time Management and organizing skills.
We are looking for a trainer who has expertise in developing large and complex software. They would have to help students in developing their programming skills, including designing and testing skills. Their responsibilities would include creating tasks that can teach trainees skills to write a well-tested and structured program (Please see the course description below) and to grasp how students are learning
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong skills associated with the design, development, modification and deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts. Strong J2EE, XML, SQL, or other object-oriented programming language knowledge and experience.
- Experience in implementing web services and APIs.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of SQL Server Database.
- JAVA or C++ programming experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Knowledge of Linux and Linux based development
- Enhance and illustrate course material with appropriate analogies, real-world examples, projects, and case studies.
- Facilitate a problem-solving mindset in the participants.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role
This course introduces designing, building and testing multi-version software systems. The course teaches principles for extensive software programs. The course covers the study of functional and non-functional aspects of software engineering. Designing and testing software systems using different techniques and in the end, refactoring in building a quality system.
Duration: 4 Weeks, 15 hours per week
Job Type: Full time/Part-time
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
AmaliTech is an Equal Opportunity Enthusiast and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who qualify are particularly encouraged to apply.