They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics in object-oriented
programming. For example Class, Object, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Association, etc.
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the administrative
- Designing technical manuals using simple language
- Performing role-specific training on tools and programs each team uses daily
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc.
- Make sure to engage trainees in regular sessions and improve their skills by giving them teamwork
- Time management and organizing skills
We are looking for a trainer, who has expertise in object-oriented programming. The trainer will be responsible for administering the already designed course (Course description below) to the trainees with a very high degree of quality. The trainer would help the students in developing their programming skills to the next level. Their responsibilities would include creating tasks that can teach trainees’ skills to write a well-tested and structured program.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong skills associated with the design, development, modification, and deployment of
- software, including object-oriented programming concepts. Strong J2EE, XML, SQL, or other object-oriented programming language knowledge and experience.
- Experience in implementing web services and APIs.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of SQL Server Database.
- JAVA or C++ programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Knowledge of Linux and Linux based development.
- Enhance and illustrate course material with appropriate analogies, real-world examples, projects, and case studies.
- Facilitate a problem-solving mindset in the participants.
- Explain and model the qualities of a professional software developer.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- A creative thinker, who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role.
This course introduces the concepts of object-oriented programming to students with a background in the procedural paradigm. The course begins with a brief review of control structures and data types with emphasis on structured data types and array processing. It then moves on to introduce the object-oriented programming paradigm, focusing on the definition and use of classes along with the fundamentals of object-oriented design. Other topics include an overview of programming language principles, a simple analysis of algorithms, basic searching and sorting techniques, event-driven programming, memory management and an introduction to software engineering issues.
Duration: 4 Weeks, 15 hours per week
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
Amalitech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Females, Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) and individuals belonging to marginalized communities are particularly encouraged to apply.