We are proudly looking for a Sales Executive!
If you see yourself as a member of a friendly and progressing, yet professional team, we would like to welcome you with open arms. Our company provides you with an opportunity to utilize your skills and abilities to the utmost. Currently, we are looking for a Kenyan or Ghana-based candidate.
The role is to sell the company's products and services to businesses, as well as government organisations. Sales may be domestic, international, or a combination of both. Your job will involve participating in top of funnel activities such as cold calling, emailing, social media, networking, and other middle funnel activities such as product demos and proposal building with the aim of winning new business, you'll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Cold calling from the leads list.
- Meeting with clients virtually.
- Product demonstration.
- Maintaining accurate records (Asana, CRM & EMS, etc.)
- Establishing new business.
- Attending meetings.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Working towards monthly and annual targets.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- IT expertise, IT or computer science certifications can be an advantage.
- Courses in sales and marketing.
- Courses in new marketing tools such as analytics, CRM. Digital Marketing and other top-of-funnel marketing courses.
- 2 plus years in a fast-paced company junior to mid-level sales and marketing capacity.
- Work experience in an IT company.
- Strategising with management and fellow IT executives based on feedback from the field
- Analysing demographic information from nearby regions to determine worthwhile territories
- Using IT expertise to explain product features and benefits to prospective clients
- Converting prospective clients into customers using IT and sales acumen
- Organizing current and prospective customer data using CRM software
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- A positive, confident, and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Cope with pressure and deadlines.
- Passionate about technology.
- Quick learner.
- Foundational IT Certificates.
- Foundational to advances Sales and marketing certificates such as digital marketing and growth analytics.