Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Akkadian Labs is a company providing Unified Communications solutions. It offers software products and solutions that integrate into Cisco and Microsoft Unified Communications environments, as well as in other business-focused enterprise applications.
Who you are:
The Software Engineer II is a vital role within the team, leveraging your expertise to create easy to use software solutions leveraging the latest program and languages and algorithms.
In this role you will be responsible for writing server-side application logic, developing back-end and front-end components, connecting applications with other (often third-party) web services, and supporting the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. You will also develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who has a passion for coding and loves creating high quality code. If you are an independent and logical thinker, who is adept at taking specifications and converting them into a realistic idea for how to build the solution - we want to talk to you!
With a focus on maintainability, scalability and quality, you will;
- Develop distributed, scalable client/server systems
- Develop cutting-edge components of our platform infrastructure
- Work on large mission critical systems dealing with very large numbers of real time actions
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience with complex, tiered, high-availability, Cross Platform applications
- Expert in PHP language
- Jenkins, Ansible, Bootstrap Laravel are a plus
- Agile Methodologies, Scrum certification is a big plus
- Experience building complex web applications
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of one of more Open Source web development frameworks is a plus
- Confident consuming and creating RESTful APIs
- SQL and DB design/development
- Debugging skills in a clustered environment
- Cultural Fit!!
- Empathy for end users
- Motivated by building a state of the art product
- Desire to work on new products and help building and lead a team in the process
- Motivated by everyday challenges
- A fearless who worker who can take responsibility for mistakes and sees them as learning opportunities.
- Strong team player who doesn't play games - we are a no-politics organization!
- Eager to move to a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn new technologies and solve problems
Hybrid work model, Global Team, Health Insurance, Paid Leave Days