They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics related to the Java complex programming (Please see the course description below). For example Mutually Recursive data, Templating Mutual recursion, Backtracking search, Cross product code, and table, Local, Forming and intuition, Lexical scoping, Evaluation rules, Encapsulation, etc.
- Creating a course outline that covers all the skills required to have a better understanding of how to tackle real-life problems
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the administrative
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Prepare teaching material such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc
- Makes sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by giving them team-work
- Time Management and organizing skills
We are looking for an instructor who can teach students to take their basic skills of the design system program to an upper level. Students should be taught how to write a large program that would be easy to modify and test. Their responsibilities also include teaching them how to write their codes using abstraction and keep it well-structured. They would have to use puzzle-solving games to help them understand things better.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Enhance and illustrate course material with appropriate analogies, real-world examples, projects, and case studies.
- Facilitate a problem-solving mindset in the participants.
- Explain and model the qualities of a professional software developer.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role
This course will take the design system method to an upper level, where a simple addition to the design method will help trainees to write a well-structured and well- tested easy to maintain the program. The course will focus on shorter and better-tested programs with control structures and common data using abstraction. The course will help out to learn to design the puzzle of higher complexity like Sudoku. And give trainees an insight into challenges faced by highly experienced developers.
Duration: 4 Weeks, 5 hours per week
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
AmaliTech is an Equal Opportunity Enthusiast and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who qualify are particularly encouraged to apply.