They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics related to the Software Capstone Development. For example Front-end, Back-end, TypeScript, Node, Information Security: Introduction, Understanding, Validation, Intellectual Property, Ethics, etc.
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the administrative
- Designing technical manuals using simple language
- Performing role-specific training on tools and programs each team uses daily
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Prepare teaching material such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc
- Makes sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by giving them team-work
- Time Management and organizing skills
We are looking for an instructor who can monitor trainees in their final project (Please see the project details in the course description below). Their responsibilities would include assessing students on the basis of this project that where do they stand. They would have to help them to put all learned skills to practical work in this project.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong skills associated with the design, development, modification, and deployment of
- software, including object-oriented programming concepts. Strong J2EE, XML, SQL, or other object-oriented programming language knowledge and experience.
- Experience implementing web services and APIs.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of SQL Server Database.
- Java and C++ programming experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Knowledge of Linux and Linux based development.
- Facilitate a problem-solving mindset in the participants
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role
This is a project-specific course. Students will work in teams and learn to input data, manipulate a large amount of information using a domain-specific language and return data using modern web development. They are required to build their own personal test suite to further validate each deliverable in order to be successful in the project. By working through such an extensive development project, trainees will learn technical development skills, and gain experience in software development and team working.
Duration: 4 Weeks, 15 hours per week
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
Amalitech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Females, Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) and individuals belonging to marginalized communities are particularly encouraged to apply.