Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Shawbell Consulting Limited was established in 2002 to provide legal and management consultancy services to Oil and Gas, Mining, Financial Services, Government, NGOs, etc.We have since provided high-quality professional services to numerous clients, and the firm is pleased of its success record in the execution of its client assignments. In fact, we are p...
Read more about this company
Reporting to the CEO, the role will be responsible for planning and managing several consultancy projects and project teams at the same time.
- Working closely with government officials, local and multinational clients in resolving complex business questions and serving as the first-line interface on behalf of the firm for reform projects.
- Project planning, project leadership coordination and project direction on project tasks, writing reports and ensuring timely and successful project completion.
- Overseeing project coordinators & team leaders and day-to-day progress reporting to the CEO.
- Developing strategies for business development and client consultancy services generally.
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong first degree from a recognized university, with a further postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Governance, Policy, Organizational Development/Human Resource, Law, Finance, Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years in active professional service delivery, with significant senior level experience.
- A proven experiential background and sufficient depth to know and understand what determines successful service delivery for the client in Ghana and elsewhere.
- You will be a qualified professional with the ability to apply a highly-analytical mind and the appropriate level of technical expertise to the services rendered by the firm, including ICT applications.
- Ability to lead and motivate people, encourage teamwork and to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients. Superior report writing and presentation skills are demanded by both jobs.
- Must be resident in Accra/Tema currently, and willing and able to perform within a high-task, demanding environment with frequent late hours.
- Showing initiative and creativity, while complying with the firm’s strict consultancy policies and standards.
go to method of application »
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide corporate legal and transaction advisory services to clients.
- Legal Representation and Advisory Services
- Legal Due Diligence services
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating high level contracts
- Government Services
- Investor services
- Sector regulatory and legislative studies
- Supervision of other lawyers
- A fair amount of business development.
Required Skills or Experience
The successful lawyer will be:
- An intelligent and active individual with a good first degree from a recognized university.
- Ghana Bar-qualifed; International Bar qualification may be considered
- Post-graduate qualifications are welcome but the right candidate will have not less than five (5) years post-qualification experience, and would have worked on corporate matters.
- Oil/Gas, Power, Mining, Agricultural, Industry sector experience would be an advantage.
- Superior delivery of client services, acute alertness and attention to detail on the part of counsel and subordinates
- He/she must have the flair and ability to engage with local and international clients, perform to their expectations and also attract new business.
- Will be analytical, hard working, and must be prepared to put in long work hours.
Method of Application
Application should comprise your CV and Cover Letter to be sent to: [email protected]
Please stipulate the position for which you are applying in both your transmittal email and your Application (Cover) Letter.
Tel: 0302-774112; No 9, Klottey Crescent, Ring Road East, North Labone, Accra, Ghana.
INTERESTED PERSONS MUST NOTE THAT THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.