EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Read more about this company
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building, growing and managing the Digital and Technology Portfolio across clients and across sectors
- Responsible for delivery of Digital and Technology projects in Ghana
- Responsible for Digital and Technology team - Career growth, Skills development, oversight and engagement
- Build innovation across new technologies such as AI, Robotics Process Automation, Big Data etc.
- Support the Performance Improvement Team (Strategy, Finance Business Development etc.) in achieving their sales and delivery targets
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Good understanding of Digital and Technology Solutions especially from the banking Sector
- Experience dealing with the C-Suite across sectors
- Good sales, delivery and business development acumen
- Experience managing multiple resources (more than 10 people)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong academic record including a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field
- Appreciation of the traditional Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) as well as agile software development
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience interacting with business end-users to document functional requirements
- Experience developing or contributing to technical specifications on the basis of documented functional requirements
- Ability to define project objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Experience in integrating applications or software modules by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
go to method of application »
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- You will have insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus will be on cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments
- As a key member of the team, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their information security in advisory projects in the area of cybersecurity (transformation projects, benchmarking, ethical hacking, IAM, data leakage prevention, etc.).
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in cybersecurity. You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or Information Technology, relevant professional certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA) is an asset.
- Excellent organizational and technical knowledge in the area of cybersecurity including experience in applying relevant security standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001:2013, NIST Cybersecurity Framework) as well as the requisite professional experience in cybersecurity, information security and technical IT security assessments.
- In-depth technical understanding and experience of Cyber security are essential; previous experience in financial services, Energy, Telecommunications is an asset.
- Other preferred qualities include a passion for consulting work, teaming, focus, commitment and a fast learner.
- Excellent written and communication skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.