Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime Signup Now
Roche, the largest biotech company, is a pioneer in healthcare and a front runner in personalized healthcare. Roche is the global leader in cancer treatments and the leading provider of in vitro diagnostics. Moreover, Roche invests in innovation, offers an extraordinary workplace and acts in a sustainable way.
Read more about this company
Roche Pharmaceuticals Company seeks applications from qualified and motivated financial accountant to join Roche Financial team. The purpose of this role is to ensure that day-to-day accounts and accounting processes are managed to a high standard. This role covers the Corporate General Ledger Accounting, Management Accounting, Treasury and Accounts Receivable. The department is constantly expanding since our main goal is to perform end-to-end accounting activities in the near future. As a Roche Senior Financial Accountant, you will perform day-to-day and closing activities according to predefined deadlines with full ownership of their tasks and in compliance with the Process with Documentations of the respective business sub-process. Roche Senior Financial Accountant is tasked to Co-ordinate with the Corporate Finance teams and execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with month-end close checklist. Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world. Send your recent CV and Cover letter for Roche new vacancies in Research and Development, Software and Engineering, Sales and Marketing, IT, Manufacturing, Legal, Finance, HR, Admin, Technology and Quality Management; In every area of Roche, we’re looking for exceptional people to drive our work and company forward. Because it’s not just a job. It’s a responsibility; We are Roche.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calculate and issue AR manual invoices, daily bank posting.
- Handle rejected and returned payments.
- Clearing customer accounts, collect customer direct debit payments, contact with customers.
- Clearing AR and bank suspense accounts.
- Allocate cash, credit management.
- Post and reconcile treasury transactions.
- Reconcile and report intercompany balances.
- Calculate, post and reconcile leased assets, fixed asset and CAPEX accounting activities.
- Calculate and post taxes, GL journals and accruals.
- Reconcile and clear B/S Accounts.
- Product closing in Material Management module of SAP.
- Define and calculate cost and revenue allocation in controlling.
- Report for consolidation.
- Reconcile between systems and modules.
- Issue investigation and resolution from technical and accounting point of view in all above mentioned processes.
- Handle incoming calls & emails from other Roche Affiliates.
- Align with non-finance local departments as needed, e.g. logistics, HR, marketing, 3rd party as needed (e.g. distributor company).
- Prepare Audit documentation and participation in internal and external Audits.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics or related discipline.
- Willingness to pursue CMA Certification and to complete Roche Diplomas in Accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices with proficiency in relevant accounting software preferably SAP.
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Demonstrated excellence at strategic agility, with ability to anticipate and react to changes in the business environment.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in negotiation and influencing skills.
- Meticulous, independent, proactive and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and excellent presentation skills, expressing ideas and expectations in a clear and concise manner.
- Outstanding customer orientation and service focus.
- Proven track record of effective relationship and stakeholder management with diverse populations (customers, colleagues and senior leaders).
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, changing and growing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude.
- The ability to operate effectively across diverse cultural and business environments.
go to method of application »
Roche Pharmaceutical Company is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, setting customer satisfaction goals and to make sure that the needs of Roche customers are being satisfied. The qualified entity will make sure that the Roche service standards are being met, and will manage the customer service team. This role helps to develop and implement customer service policies in Roche Corporate, handles face-to-face enquiries from customers and finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services. To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world. Send your recent CV and Cover letter for Roche new vacancies in Research and Development, Software and Engineering, Sales and Marketing, IT, Manufacturing, Legal, Finance, HR, Admin, Technology and Quality Management; In every area of Roche, we’re looking for exceptional people to drive our work and company forward. Because it’s not just a job. It’s a responsibility; We are Roche.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the Roche customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Stay informed on the latest Roche’s organizational techniques and methods.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Pharmacy, Medicine or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
- Good personal presentation, especially when face-to-face with customers.
- A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an on-going basis.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love