Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
The National Ambulance Service (NAS), established in the year 2004 as an Agency of the Ministry Of Health is a product of collaboration between the Ministry of Health and the Ghana National Fire Service of the Ministry of Interior. NAS has been charged with specific roles and responsibilities to establish and operate a nationwide comprehensive pre-hospita...
Read more about this company
The Ghana National Ambulance Service is Recruiting Qualified Personnel to be trained as Emergency Medical Technician (EMTs)- Basic and Advanced.
Eligible applicant must be:
• Emergency Medical Technicians – BASIC NON-DRIVER
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate who meet requirement A and B above must posses the following Educational Qualifications:
Qualification Required & Experience
• Emergency Medical Technicians – ADVANCED
General qualification: graduate candidates must satisfy requirement A, B and C: In addition must possess:
• A degree from a recognised and accredited institution.
• National Service Certificate.
The first year of this programme is the EMT Basic training followed by the Advanced programme for the second year.
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS
Qualified applicant would go through intensive 12 months training which involve:
• Class Room Lectures: Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospitals and Ambulance Stations.
• Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
Screening and Examination
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
• Successful Applicants will be invited in batches, for Medical Screening and physical examination.
• Only applicants who are successful in the Medical Examination will be recruited for training.
• Sale of e-Vouchers at all Branches of the GCB & ADB Bank commences on 20th February, 2020 and ends on 20th March, 2020
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
Purchase e-voucher card at a cost of GHS 50.00 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB across the country.
Log on to https://nasgh.com and follow the proceeding instructions to continence application online.
NB: The National Ambulance Service has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such no monies should be paid to anybody with regards to to application. • Please do not submit more than one application form. • All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be prosecuted.
The Chief Executive Officer National Ambulance Service
P. O. Box MB 423, Accra - Ministries Ghana - West Africa T
el: 0554-551240 / 0541-883186 / 0203-452970 / 0203-452966
email: [email protected] / website: nas.gov.gh
Closing Date: 20 March, 2020Interested and qualified? Go to National Ambulance Service on nasgh.com to apply
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.
Join our happy subscribers