Graphic Communications Group is a privately owned and operated distributor of custom business printed products. We offer business forms, printed products, Direct Mail and promotional products. Our clients have access to a broad product line, including business forms, commercial printing, mail services, ad specialties and a complete forms management system...
Read more about this company
Record and edit all events and scenarios, as well as source videos/rushes where necessary, for publication and promos in line with editorial direction and policies to produce top quality and professional videos for publication and marketing purposes.
Accomplish bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production, including transportation, setting up, and operating equipment; as well as assist with staging, set preparation and dressing
- Interpreting Scripts/Capturing Action on camera by recording important events using lighting and audio equipment.
- Directing Action by capturing specific actions and events for the camera
- Editing recorded video by assembling all raw footages, input uncut rushes and sounds, synchronising same and storing them into files, as well as record and fine-tuning rushes to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video to tell concise and visually pleasing
- Setting up and breaking down recording equipment before and after use.
- Maintaining all video and audio equipment in good working order, replacing pieces or recommending where necessary.
- Receiving or Creating briefs/outlines of footages and/or shortlist, script, or screenplay.
- Designing Promotional Videos by creating short, interesting videos for marketing purposes.
- Writing voiceovers/commentary and suggesting or selecting music.
- Maintaining a reliable archive of important rushes and videos for easy reference and retrieval.
- Training identified staff in videography to improve delivery times and output.
- Extensive experience/knowledge and proven track record in operating various video editing software programmes, such as Premier Pro, and Photoshop After Effects
- Time management skills with ability to work within tight deadlines,
capturing action and once-in-a-lifetime moments on camera
- Physical fitness to transport, move, set up, and take down various pieces of heavy recording equipment
- Creativity — be imaginative and have a passionate interest in film and video editing
- Patience and concentration — Ability to listen to others and work well as part of a team, ready to capture the most important moments of unfolding events
- High level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and beauty and use desirable skills to tell visual stories.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution and a minimum of three (3) years post qualification active experience in video production and editing
go to method of application »
We, Graphic Communications Group Limited (GCGL) are looking for a confident leader and strategic thinker with sound experience in Finance and related functions who will contribute to the growth of the business within the framework of accounting standards and GCGL’s policies and organisational procedures. The successful applicant will head the Finance Department and shall report to the Managing Director.
Responsible for the company’s Finance including Treasury and Accounting, and timely preparation of financial statements to enable management to take decisions on the performance of the company within the framework of Accounting standards and GCGL’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that GCGL’s Corporate Financial Objectives are achieved through the implementation of effective financial and tax strategies.
- Ensure the preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with IFRS, Companies Act 2019, Act 992 to enable management to take decisions on the performance of the company.
- Liaise with external auditors for the audit of the company accounts in fulfilment of the Companies Act 992.
- Supervise the preparation of annual corporate budgets and implement adequate budgetary control measures to ensure the achievement of the GCGL’s objectives.
- Identify the material financial risks associated with the company’s objectives, particularly, interest rates, exchange rates and inflation and ensure adequate controls are implemented to mitigate the risks.
- Ensure prompt payments by debtors to reduce outstanding debtors’ balances within approved credit limits set by the company to ensure effective cash flow management.
- Liaise with the Internal Audit Department in the identification and assessment of risks and the implementation of internal controls to mitigate GCGL’s exposure to risks.
- Practically manage expectation of all stakeholders, particularly, dividend policies and taxation.
- Manage the relationship with all Government authorities to ensure compliance and payment of taxes
- Oversight responsibility for all finance functions of G-PAK Limited. a subsidiary of GCGL.
- Ability to ensure efficient and accurate financial systems
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess strong leadership, numeracy, analytical, communication and IT skills
- Must possess knowledge of financials systerns, the knowledge of Oracle (EBS) will be an advantage
- Full professional accounting qualification, i.e. ICAG, ACCA, or CIMA with ten (10) years relevant experience, five (5) years of which should have been at the senior management level of a medium to large organisation.
Method of Application
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration,
Graphic Communications Group Ltd,
P. O. Box GP 742,
Alternatively, you may email your application to
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.