Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime Signup Now
TDI Global is a multinational performance management company that helps position public and private organizations to achieve sustainable high performance. Our Executive Placement service adopts a new approach that puts the "right people on the right job". This complements our drive to building sustainable high performance organizations.
Read more about this company
- You will manage teams, lead meetings and champion many decisions before the Executive weighs in.
- You will conduct research and prepare reports that influence policy and Executive decisions.
- Research and secure productive public speaking engagements for the Executive.
- Must be vast in modern technology tools including internet, social media handles, all MS office suite, etc.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You will demonstrate unparalleled ability to read complex settings, and recognize and respond to challenging people and circumstances.
- You will make enormous contributions to productivity at all levels of the organization.
- You possess the ability to make the Executive more productive than he/ she would have been without you.
- You can see around corners, defy physical world and understand the unspoken needs and characteristics of people.
- You can be trusted to run the office in Executive’s absence.
- You will be expected to demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence, respond to subtle cues and react with situational appropriateness.
- You quickly learn what needs exist, what the Executive’s strengths and weaknesses are, what might trigger anger or stress in the Executive, and how to best accommodate his or her personal style.
- Be able to save the Executive good number of hours per workweek.
- ensure that all meetings begin on time with prep material delivered in advance.
- Optimize travel schedules and enable remote decision making, keep projects on track.
- Filter the distractions that can turn a leader into a reactive type.
- Other duties a s assigned.
- Matured And Advanced individual.
- International work experience in a similar role is a great asset.
- Has held similar position Efficiently In A Multinational/Multilateral Institution.
- At least 10-15 years experience in Executive Office Management or Executive Assistant role.
- Experience In international Event Planning, Organizing Public Speaking events, Large International conferences or extensive Public Relation is a MUST.
- Vast experience in performance management.
- Extensive Computer And Technical Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Follow Through.
- Good Judgment.
- Full time Masters Degree in Science or Humanities from reputable University
- Help improve Executive Performance.
- Ensure achievement of Organizational Performance goals across board.
- Measurable Impact on both organization and Civil Society
- Problem solving and unparalleled organizational skills.
- Hold people accountable for result.
Highly competitive in the industry and negotiable based on relevant years of experience.
go to method of application »
This non-full time engagement is for very experienced professional who consistently impacts into the life of others. To ensure Coaching effectiveness, you will be matched to a Coache` according to your skills, experience and character.
You must have demonstraed experience in coaching Profesionals, Entrepreneurs or Young Adults in areas that include:
- Business Coach,
- Career Coach, or/and
- Life Coach.
You are very personable and have:
- Degree from reputable University
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience
- Experience in designing high impact training programs
- Training facilitation experience
- Experience in measuring & evaluating Coaching and learning impact
- People skills must come natural to you
- Very professional
- Passionate about Coaching & coaching must come natural to you
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written and spoken)
- Very energetic
- High maturity with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills
go to method of application »
Are you a brilliant unemployed graduate with First-Class or Upper Second Class honours in any discipline from a reputable University?
Then you could qualify for this select exciting track that equips you with WORKPLACE SKILLS and then launches you into a dream job. SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED!
Applications will be considered on First Come First Served Basis.
A 2016 survey by African Development Jobs for Youth indicated that while 12 million graduates enter the job market every year, only 3.1 million jobs are created annually, therefore leaving vast number of the youth jobless.
Employers cite the gap between the skills Academia is producing and the skills industry is requiring as key reasons they are not creating enough Entry-level roles.
This Workplace Skills Development Program (WSDP) fills the skills GAP between Academia and Industry and builds Trainee's skills in:
- Critical, Analytical & Strategic Thinking & Reasoning; Effective Leadership, Competency Category, Behaviours and character for the workplace, and Business & Sectorial Category. You will also learn transformational strategies that motivate private sector and civil society organizations to create jobs for the youth. -
Graduating from this WSDP...
- You should enjoy being challenged. You will be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems and coming up with ideas. You will have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- We’ll give you training, support and guidance to develop your potential. We will team you up with some of our most accomplished problem-solvers – dynamic innovators, helping us to deliver better energy solutions.
- Capacity: You will be able to demonstrate intellectual, analytical and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues and propose solutions. You reach informed conclusions through broad thinking? Work with incomplete or conflicting data and take well-calculated risks? Have you ever identified new ways of doing things based on an analysis of current conditions, data and feedback?
- Achievement: We prepare you towards becoming future leaders.
- Relationships: Being able to work effectively as part of a diverse team and form mutually beneficial, long-term working relationships will be essential.
- You will learn as much as you can.
- You will bring your skills to the workplace.
- You will leverage our support to launch yourself into the workplace/job.
go to method of application »
This role involves both Sales and Recruitment.
You will lead the Executive Search & Recvruitment team.
- Previous Marketing and Sales experience at a minimum of Middle Management level is required.
- Experience with service marketing is required.
- Experience with client-facing relationship management is required.
- You will handle Executive Placement mandates.
- Recruitment at all levels.
- Hands-on experience with recruitment in large organization
- Track record of success in recruiting the right staff
- Experience recruiting senior level staff
- Minimum is degree from a reputable University
- Ability to set and deliver on targets with speed
- Work experience with recruiting company or worked as recruiter in Consulting role
- Knowledge and Ability to work with diverse job boards.
- Strong IT skills.and Excellent Social Media skills
- Client relationship management experience
- Previous Marketing and Sales experience at a minimum of Middle Management level is required
- 8-10 years combined experience in executive placement, recruiting and business development
- You are self-motivated and have personal discipline that achieves results.
- Provide leadership to your department
- Both strategic thinking and reasoning are required in this role
Compensation- Negotiable depending on experience BUT very attractive.
go to method of application »
- First Degree from any reputable University
- Masters and Membership of recognized professional body will be of added advantage
- At least 10years cognate experience
- Strong communication skill and ability to work effectively within a wide range of constituencies in a diverse business environment
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Customer service orientation
- People Management Skills
- Knowledge of the Media Industry
- Exceptional Communications Skills – Written and Oral
- Communicate the organization’s vision, goals and objectives and ensure alignment of unit’s goals and activities
- Recommend policies and guidelines relating to the public conduct of staff and dissemination of information to the public
- Develop and project a reputable public image for the organization to reflect its vision, strategic direction and enhance its competitive positioning
- Manage the organization’s interface with the media, professional associations, government institutions, business groups etc
- Coordinate the monitoring and surveillance activities to ensure the organization’s corporate image and reputation is upheld and not tarnished
- Stay abreast of industry and corporate developments, events and issues in support of the organization’s corporate image and responsibilities
- Develop a framework to gauge the public perception of the organization and develop appropriate strategies and action steps to ensure alignment of public perception with the image desired by the organization
- Receive, review and determine appropriate course of action with respect to project and program proposals in support of the organization’s corporate image and reputation
- Coordinate the planning, organising and execution of corporate and social events
- Develop and establish beneficial relationships with media houses, agencies etc., in support of the organization’s corporate image and reputation
- Provide guidance and assistance to SBUs in the conduct of product/ service campaigns/programs Coordinate all activities relating to the allocation, procurement, distribution of corporate gifts
- Coordinate the resolution of related issues emanating from both internal and external sources
- Develop the department’s budget
- Provide guidance and leadership to subordinate teams to ensure effective execution of the department’s activities
- Conduct periodic departmental meetings to establish and communicate targets and workplans, consistent with the overall organization goals
- Initiate periodic meetings and liaise with interfacing departments to define, appraise or revise service levels
- Prepare and agree career development plans (in conjunction with the Human Capital department) and conduct periodic performance appraisal sessions with subordinate staff in line with stipulated career and performance management policies and procedures
- Regularly appraise the activities and functions of the department and make recommendations for improvement to the MD/CEO
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO and Divisional Director
Compensation package is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Use the emails(s) below to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love